Thursday, August 21, 2008

Step It Up #5



Rhonda posted a Step It Up Challenge to make teacher gifts. My daughter is only in preschool (daycare) and goes year round, but on Monday when most kids start back to school here, she moves out of the Twos room and into Threes. The Terrible Twos were not that bad other than the potty training, which we now have conquered. I thought I'd make her Twos Teachers a little "thank you" gift for all their work and care. This is an empty votive jar with lid that I got at Michael's. I used my Fiskars punches for the band around it, my Marvy punches for the top and we filled it with M&Ms. I think they turned out cute and were so easy. Think her teachers will like them?


Supplies: Cutie Pie Paper and Purely Pomegranate paper, Stampin' Up; Purely Pomegranate ribbon, Stampin' Up; Thank you sentiment stamp, Stampin' Up; Copic Markers; Superwoman stamp, Amuse Stamps; White Sharpie Pen; Circle punch and scallop circle punch, Marvy punches; Border punches, Fiskars.

5 comments:

Rose said...

These are really great, will have to try these!

Rhonda said...

This is SOO sweet! Love that cute little jar!! :D TFS and playing along! I'm sure her teachers will love it!! :D

Beach Girl 115 said...

Amy, I love your teacher gift! I especially like how you put the white dots on the paper to coordinate with the ribbon. If they don't like them, then they are just too fussy!

Anonymous said...

Love this Amy! Thanks for playing along! Welcome to the threes! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a super cute gift idea! Thanks for sharing! :)