Friday, September 5, 2008

Senior Patrol Leader


A co-worker's son (Jack) was named Senior Patrol Leader for his boy scout troop earlier this week. Sounds like an occasion for a card, right? However, having only a daughter I tend not to buy very masculine type stamps. I knew Amuse had a hiker and boy scout stamp that would work, so I asked a few friends if they had either. Luckily Kim (http://www.freshaircrafting.blogspot.com/) came to my rescue with hiker guy. I inked him up last night and here's the result. I really like the way it came out. My husband even got involved because being a former Senior Patrol Leader and boy scout I needed help with getting the uniform the right colors, but I think we got pretty close.
The tent is the rectangle Marvy punch, modified and the "Patrol Leader" is cut out and on with dimensionals. Think he'll like it?
Supplies: brown card, Hiker stamp, Amuse; Apricot ribbon and paper, Stampin' Up; Copic Markers; Stampin' Up watercolor crayons in Old Olive.

1 comment:

freshaircrafting said...

Very cute! I love how you improvised with the tent! Very creative!