Monday, September 8, 2008

Stamp of the Week 9.8.08


One of the stamps of the week is the birthday builder set. Geeta talked me into buying this set after using it in one of her classes. It has been worth the purchase as I've used it many times and used it for my grandma's b-day card (hard to find a card at Hallmark for someone who's 103!) and now used it for a b-day card for my cousin. I stamped the "Birthday" inside and the "18th" is on with pop dots.


Supplies: card and birthday builder stamp set, Amuse; pumpkin pie, night of navy, real red and wasabi green ink, Stampin' Up; pumpkin pie ribbon, Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This set is so versatile! What a great card!! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Stamp of the Week challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! HA! Glad that you're using this set! :) 103, that's awesome! Great card!