Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stamp of the Week #32


The stamp of the week is love bus or mainly men stamp set. I needed a b-day card for my dad so this was perfect. My dad wore ties to work most of his life and as a kid one of my favorite things was to help pick out the one for the day. He had one that had an "S" all over it and I was sure it was for "Stoeckl" (my maiden name), but it wasn't until later I learned it was for "Safeway" (where he worked). The inside says "Tie one on!" Ha-ha! I stamped the shirts on pattern paper as well and cut the ties out so they are paper pieced onto the shirts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! I love it! The ties look so cool paper pieced on there! Thanks for doing the Stamp of the Week challenge! :)

scoopy (Emily) said...

Love your colors on this!