Saturday, August 16, 2008

Weekly Challenge


In browsing the Amuse Addicts website I noticed the Weekly Challenge is now posted and am so glad I can do another challenge this week. My grandfather's birthday is over a week away and I've already made his card--big accomplishment for me! My grandpa worked in construction most of his life and was very good at it. I remember growing up when we saw him coming home my cousin and I would run out to meet him and fight over who got to carry his lunch box and who got to carry his thermos the rest of the way and into the house. I knew I needed to use the thermos stamp for him. I stamped it on the white and then paper pieced it onto the pomegranate paper as well.


Supplies: Clear stamps, Amuse; Purely Pomegranate paper, Stampin' Up; Copic Markers; Clear Spica; Marvy Punches; Argyle paper, Chatterbox; Bashful Blue ribbon and white ribbon, Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great card and I love your story! Your Grandpa is going to love this! Thanks so much for doing the weekly challenge! :)

Pamela said...

Very nice card. Your grandfather is going to really enjoy your card.