Saturday, August 2, 2008

VMAA Challenge #4


Jennie's show was "One Tree Hill" which I am going to confess I am totally addicted to as well. Good choice Jennie!! So we had to pick one stamp and use it as many times as possible, but only use one. I couldn't decide between the Retro Martini or Party Chick, but then my husband brought me up a cold corona and well...the decision was made. Plus, after four fantastic challenges isn't everyone ready for a drink. The ice cubes are glittered with the messy kind of glitter, but it doesn't show up well in the photo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I love the colors and the sparkle on the ice cubes! :) And I am always so happy to find another OTH fan! The new season starts on 9/1, I can't wait! :) Thanks so much for doing my challenge!

freshaircrafting said...

I love where you found your inspiration! Great card!

Pamela said...

Great card! Love the glittering cubes.

Victoria said...

yummm! Great card...

Rose said...

love you glittery cubes!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! When does the party begin?

I love that row of martinis just marching happily across your border!