Saturday, August 16, 2008

My baby's birthday



My baby girl will turn 3 in one week--where does the time go? I made Disney Princess invitations at her request. I was hoping that we might put off the whole princess theme for another year, but alas, no. I tried to convince her to let me use the Amuse princess stamp, but she adamantly told me that was not Cinderella, Belle, Ariel or Sleeping Beauty. She is way too smart for her own good. So after much searching on the internet I finally found some Disney Princess stamps. There's a lot of coloring detail in one of them and I was just going to stamp it in pink or purple so I didn't have to color it, but my husband pointed out that I wouldn't be happy unless it was all colored in (he knows me too well!). Anyway, here is the outside and inside of the invitation and I'm happy with how they turned out and Annika said they were "beautiful" so that's what counts.
Note: Because I am technilogically inept I don't know how to blur out or black out the details, so I had to resort to good old fashioned post-it note.


Supplies: Regal Rose paper, Stampin' Up; Yellow and blue paper, Michaels; Stamps, All Night Media; Copic Markers.

No comments: