Sunday, August 3, 2008

The aftermath


Last night was the first VMAA I participated in and I have to admit it was fun and pretty inspiring to come up with a card in 30 minutes AND have to think out of the box. It inspired me to not think so "the same" all the time when it comes to the card. The Gerber Daisy stamp from Amuse is one of my favs and I thought about using it last night for Jennie's "One Tree Hill" challenge, but I had made two cards earlier in the week using it so I thought it would be cheating. I posted one of them earlier, but here's another one. The color combo is inspired by some friends who have their own business and these are their colors for their logo. I'm not sure I like the ribbon on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! I love the blue and orange combo, and the ribbon adds such a pretty touch.

Anonymous said...

I love this! The colors are gorgeous and I love that daisy! So pretty! :)