Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bling!


Heather Meeson (who is not only a talented card designer, but photographer) had a challenge for Share your Spark Friday to use some bling on a card. I always want to do her challenges, but never seem to find the time. One of my goals this year is to make more time for me and the things I love (crafty things!). So I set out to make a card and since I needed a birthday card for a good friend I combined the two. This is a lot of bling for me as I'm usually the more subtle type. I even glittered the red on the superhero suit and you probably can't see it very well, but the circle on the belt also has a gem/bling in it. I really like how it stands out though. Thanks for the challenge Heather!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness ... not only do I really like all the bling, but I love, love, love all the sparkle you added with glitter! (You can never have too much glitter in my book! *wink*)

Thanks so much for playing along!

SmilynStef said...

I love those glittery boots ... and what a fun blinged out frame.

Tisha said...

Super cute card! Love the boots!

mep said...

Love the bling and good for you for taking time for you!